Saturday, June 9, 2012

Part B: Storyboard & Script

Our group has been collaborating through the use of  Google presentation to create our storyboard and script for our tutorial on Blogger.  Click here to view our storyboard and script.

Each member of the group is creating a tutorial on some aspect of blogger.
Aubrey- Setting up a new account, starting your blog, & design options
Nancy- Creating a new post
Lisa- Adding links & images
Kim- Adding comments & sharing

We will all use Camtasia to record our section.  Then each group member will send their part to me and I will edit the final product.  


1 comment:

  1. I love how our storyboard was coming together as I was working on my portion. It was neat to see the work of our other group members. The topic we have chosen is great for someone who wants to know how to create their own blog!

    ReplyDelete