Tuesday, May 3, 2011

810 Blogging Lab


Blogs and traditional web pages have only a few differences. Blogs, originating from the term web log, is simply a website organized by blog posts (Blogs in Plain English).  Blogs are generally written by an individual person, and are formatted as a series of entries or posts in chronological order. A traditional web page mainly remains the same, where a blog is updated often with new posts. Blogs become a discussion through comments, where as a traditional web page does not have the option for discussion.  

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a favorite blog? Do you even follow blogs? Not everyone does. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a favorite blog because I don't generally read blogs. As part of my RSS lab I am now following a few blogs. One is "Two Writing Teachers" which I have enjoyed reading so far.

    ReplyDelete